New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante How to edit the "About us" title…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Rainer

Hi,

I am a newbie to WP and how to work with themes. Therefore step 1 was to watch all your very self-explanatory video tuts. They helped me a lot. Now I am playing with your demo content and have a question: I am wondering about how to edit the style or hide/show the page title (About us Header) for the “About us” page. I thought intuitively that I can handle this by the Swift Page Builder, but I cannot edit the Heading there – the page in this editor starts with the headline “Engaging with your audience…”

Tanks in advance and best regards,
    Rainer

Rainer

Ah, sorry. I’ve found the option to enable/disable the page title at the bottom of the editor. But how can I customize the appearance – only via custom css?

Rainer

And when I am disabling the page title there is still a very big vertical distance between the menu and the text block, but in Swift editor there is nothing defined.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Rainer,

Thanks for purchasing Dante, hope you’re enjoying using it!

To answer your first question, you can customise the look of the page headings through Theme Options > Asset Background Options. The heading area will use a selected alt background (which you can set in the page meta options).

For your last question, you can disable the top spacing in the page meta options, under Misc Options. If you don’t have that spacing, then you can always use the blank spacer to create a space.

Hop that helps!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register