New Landing How can we help? Cardinal How to edit a "Saved element"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    javierojuel

Hello,

I have created a custom element: a row with some content inside. I saved it and I have used this custom element in different pages.
    Now I need to change my custom element: how can I update this element? I want that the edit custom element will be updated in the pages I inserted it.

Best regards.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid that’s not possible, when you save an element it just saves that state, then you can insert it into another page without recreating. Changing it on one page will not change it on the others

– Kyle

javierojuel

I thought that your composer had that funtionality. Visual Composer has it with a plugin called Templatera http://codecanyon.net/item/templatera-template-manager-for-visual-composer/5195991

For me it is a must when you have to manage a website with more the 100 pages and you have to update a element in a lot of pages. Can you implement this feature in your theme composer.

Best regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not sure I will have to forward this to the developer

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @javierojuel,

The saved elements functionality isn’t the same as this, but we do have this kind of functionality planned for a future update. We don’t have any timescale as of yet, but it is high on the list!

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register