New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability How to center postition all content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    tracey26

Hi Ed,

I’ve customized my site a fair bit, but there is one thing that I cannot figure out… I’m trying to center all the content in the site, on the one page homepage and all other pages. I’ve tried changing the skeleton.css, style.css and I’ve made new template pages. Everything else works beautifully, but I cannot find where to add auto left and right margins to cener all the content, for all the different resolution sizes. Is this possible? if so, where can I add the css rules or modify files to do this? Any advice much appreciated.

Many thanks, Tracey

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tracey,

Can you please provide a link so that I can see what still needs to be centered?

– Ed

tracey26

Hi Ed,

I emailed you the link/login details (site not live yet).
    It’s Chrome that’s mainly affected. I don’t think it looks too bad, but if there’s a solution then that would be good.
    More importantly, I’m having a big prob with Chrome/Safari positing the sticky footer, that should fix to the bottom of the browser window at all times. This works perfectly in Firefox, but on large resolution screens, like imacs, the footer does not stick to the bottom of the browser window, but floats above with white space underneath. It looks wrong! Do you know a fix to this? I have tried loads of css options but to no avail.

Everything else looks lovely! really cool theme:)

Many Thanks

Tracey

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tracey,

Don’t think I got your email? You can add them in a private reply here.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register