New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante How to center counters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    nathanscamera

I have some counters on top of a video parallax and I have them set up with the html from the 1/3 page builder set up. Is there a way I can balance them and center them a little better?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

They should be inline, have you got any extra classes in the first text box?

– Kyle

nathanscamera

I added a center tag to keep the icon centered with the numbers. But that was the only extra thing I added.

[spb_column width=”1/3″ el_position=”first”]
    <center>[icon image="ss-man" character="" size="medium" cont="no" float="none"]</center>
    [sf_count from=”0″ to=”55875″ speed=”2000″ refresh=”25″ textstyle=”h6″ subject=”Daily Cruisers.”][/spb_column]
    [spb_column width=”1/3″]
    <center>[icon image="ss-picture" character="" size="medium" cont="no" float="none"]</center>
    [sf_count from=”0″ to=”2000″ speed=”2000″ refresh=”25″ textstyle=”h6″ subject=”Number of Embarkation ports.”]
    [/spb_column]
    [spb_column width=”1/3″ el_position=”last”]
    <center>[icon image="ss-write" character="" size="medium" cont="no" float="none"]</center>
    [sf_count from=”0″ to=”95999″ speed=”2500″ refresh=”25″ textstyle=”h6″ subject=”Porthole articles about it.”]
    [/spb_column]

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please use the page builder, create 3 text boxes (1/3 width) and in the content for the text box, add this to the text editor:

<p style="text-align: center;">[icon image="ss-bezier" character="" size="medium" cont="no" float="none"]</p>
    [sf_count from="0" to="301873" speed="1000" refresh="25" textstyle="h6" subject="Pixels pushed."]

– Kyle

nathanscamera

Looks like the problem is I didn’t have the short code for the text block wrapped around the icons over the image. [spb_text_block][/spb_text_block]

Thanks again for you time and patience.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register