New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante How to Add Invisible Space Above and Below The Text in a Parallax Section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    cmallon

Hi,

In the Swift Page Builder, there are two sections on my page where a parallax section is being used. In both sections, the text isn’t very lengthy so the parallax window when viewed on the front end is pretty narrow (Roughly 300px tall). I’m looking to make the parallax window larger (Say 400-500px tall) and can’t figure out how to add invisible space above and below my text (I’ve tried numerous   and <br/> but that doesn’t work).

I’ve noticed that I can’t add a spacer inside my parallax section to created the desired spacing above and below my text (Which is something the “Visual Composer” Page Builder plugin lets you do by default). Can you guy’s help me with this? Any feedback or advice is much appreciated!

Cheers!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You’re best using the Row asset which is found under the layout tab, this will allow you to set a parallax background and also set the vertical padding

– Kyle

cmallon

Awesome Kyle!

I didn’t know that the row asset could do that. I actually created a row and then moved my parallax asset into the new row which messed things up. I then deleted my parallax asset and used the row asset to recreate the parallax effect which worked great and it’s adjustable just as I asked.

Thanks man!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! No problem 🙂

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register