New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How to add elements to or subtract from Homepage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    adamtsp

Hello,

I looked through the knowledge base and forums and didn’t see anything about configuring the homepage. It must be there somewhere but I do not see it.

What I want to do now is to remove “Testimonials” from the homepage.

Eventually, there are other elements I’d like to add to the homepage and would appreciate a link to an explanation so I do it right!

Thank you for your expertise!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Pages -> Edit Home page through page content editor. Here you can add/remove any element as you want.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

adamtsp

Well that seems obvious! When I went in and did this, to my horror this is what the preview looked like ๐Ÿ™ *see screenshot*

I left the page without saving the change because that’s definitely not what I want it to look like! That was through the visual editor, should I go through the text instead?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    adamtsp

duh, just did it through “page content editor” like you said!

All is good!

On a sidenote, I wasn’t able to access the Neighborhood short codes even though I obviously have an account. I need them for homepage elements, text boxes, etc.. Any tips?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using visual composer instead of Swift Page builder. Where is the Testimonials at home page?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

adamtsp

After re-reading your directions, I went in and removed the Testimonials by actually following your directions the second time around!

Thanks, this is 100% taken care of sorry I wasn’t more clear in my last response.

somewhat related follow up: I was wondering where I could find a link to a page with the short codes for Neighborhood and any information about adding elements to the homepage. I’m logged in but for some reason, the information wasn’t displaying for me. I didn’t see it in the Knowledge base. In the the future, I don’t want to have to bug you all so much ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can find the shortcode generator within the WordPress WYSIWYG editor. The button looks like this:

Please check the documentation here http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/documentation/.

Thanks
    Mohammad

adamtsp

Thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. Glad ๐Ÿ™‚ to help you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register