New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How do i make the homepage container transparent?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    pabs

How do i make just the homepage container transparent?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you post up the URL to a page where you would want that so I can check it out directly?

Thanks!

pabs
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pabs
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can do what you want with the following custom css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
    .woocommerce-count-wrap, .woocommerce .woocommerce-ordering, .woocommerce-page .woocommerce-ordering {
    display: none;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products {
    border-top: 0;
    }
    body .woocommerce-shop-page ul.products li.product, body .product_list_widget > div > ul.products li.product {
    width: 100%!important;
    }
    }

Hope that helps!

– Ed

pabs

Ed i wish i could hug you right now, you are a legend THANKYOU! When i access my website from a mobile device i can see a line of the background which is around 1px which is between the header and the main page container? Can you please tell me how to remove this line?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    #header-section {
    margin-bottom: -8px;
    }

That should sort it!

– Ed

pabs

Amazing thankyou. Can you also tell me how to move the product categories from the bottom of the page to the top of the page when accessed from a mobile device?

pabs

Hi just checking that you havn’t forgot about me 🙂 should i make a new topic?

How do i move the product categories from the bottom of the page to the top of the page when accessed from a mobile device?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

this sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.
    You would need to modify php code. That’s not possible via CSS.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register