New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform How can I configure WPML?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    a2p

I have installed WPML and I follow the steps and I choose Spanish as default. Now I have a 404 error and I have to choose English again to see the site properly.

If I go to WPML>languages and If choose a language different to english I have this error.

“WordPress language file (.mo) is missing. Keeping existing display language”

I attach my Theme and plugins localization page setup (I think there is the problem) and I hope you can give me steps to get my theme in spanish.

Thank you.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Which Flexform version are you running? The latest version does have the French and Spanish files in the /languages/ folder, can you please check it?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

a2p

Yes, I have the latest version.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

OK then, please privately reply with your site address and WP admin login; I’ll take a look myself to find out where the issue is coming from.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

a2p
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT
    a2p

You have it in the other post. I have two post open. This one and the revslider one.

Buy it’s this: http://tatr.p.ht/

Cosmin – SUPPORT
    a2p

It’s a new problem with latest revslider version. I have deactivated it. What es_ES.mo file? that I have in my flexform/language directory? If it’s I have copied it on wp-content/languages and /wp-content/themes/flexform and nothing changes.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The es_ES.mo file is included in the /flexform/language directory. You don’t need to do anything else with this, it is included in the theme.

The file not found is referring to the WordPress language file. See here – http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register