New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Hover on Logos / Navigation in Product Page (Shop)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    lscreative

1. I did at 3 gray partner logos below the front page. Right now the hover is full black and I wish to change the hover function. I want the logos to get a bit brighter at the hover but I do not want a frame  at all. Just the logo it self should change color/brightness. How can I do this?

2. Actually when I click on the product product page (WooComerce Shop) the navigation does not work any more. So I still see the navigation and the hover also works but the linking does work. What could be the problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) You can use the client asset instead of images

2) You need to have 2 menus, one with one page links only #sectionid and the other with full links, then on the home page assign the menu with only #sectionid links as the menu

– Kyle

lscreative

hi Kyle

thank you for your reply.

1) now the logos do not look nice: different sizes, not vertical centered,  edge-gated. Also do do not wish to have arrow-icons.

2) that works great

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nishant – SUPPORT
    Spectator

Do you want to place the logos in center? Are you going to have only three logos? Then, I will provide a custom CSS code which will get rid of the icons for you.

lscreative

i will have more than 3 logos. i wish to center the logos horizontal and to get them smaller/same sizes

lscreative

sorry i mean I wish to center the vertical!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you change it back to images, disable the lightbox and image caption, then I can provide some custom css for opacity on hover

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register