New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante HomeSlider Import Fail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    seanmellis

When I attempt to import the HomeSlider Zip into the revolution slider, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Class ‘ZipArchive’ not found in /home/opalcode/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 628

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you please unzip the plugin folder that comes with the theme and upload it manually to your wp-content > plugins folder?

Thank you!

seanmellis

I uploaded the unzipped contents directly into wp-content/plugins, but the slider still fails to load. Any help would be appreciated.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Sean,

I believe you are trying to add the ‘settings export files’ to the Revolution slider. If yes you need to unzip it and import only the text file inside the homeslider.zip .

Hope this helps.
    Tahir

seanmellis

Hi there…still having issues. I imported the zip exactly as the demo video showed. I updated my server as was recommended in a previous support thread. I added the unzipped content into wp-content/plugins. Nothing that has been suggested works.

I have since been told the code is looking for a file labeled magic.php that is not included in the homeslider Zip file. Can this be causing the import failure?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please can you update to the latest version via – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

This can only be a plugin issue, hopefully updating solves it!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register