Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    brianleejackson

I am using homepage 1 and in the bottom there is a box which has

• best sellers
    • top rated
    • sale
    • latest

Right here: http://vaughndeheart.com/ At the bottom you can see the sales and the latest items widgets are not working. We haven’t made any customizations to the stylesheets.

You can see: http://vaughndeheart.com/product-category/sale there are definitely marked as sale price within the product details itself. I even tried adding category for the widget, but that didn’t work either.

[blank_spacer height=”50px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_products_mini title=”Best sellers” asset_type=”best-sellers” item_count=”3″ width=”1/4″ el_position=”first”] [spb_products_mini title=”Top rated” asset_type=”top-rated” item_count=”3″ width=”1/4″] [spb_products_mini title=”Sale products” asset_type=”sale-products” item_count=”3″ width=”1/4″] [spb_products_mini title=”Latest products” asset_type=”latest-products” item_count=”3″ width=”1/4″ el_position=”last”] [blank_spacer height=”43px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [posts_carousel title=”Latest articles” item_count=”4″ category=”all” show_title=”yes” show_excerpt=”no” show_details=”yes” excerpt_length=”16″ width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

Thanks for your help. Running Version 1.3.3.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

I’d like to check the backend of your website to investigate, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

brianleejackson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I see the sales items perfectly fine. Latest items are items added within the past 7 days, do you have such products?

brianleejackson

The sales item is showing 5 products, even though the widget says it only should show “3” selected items. Can we get this widget fixed to show only the amount you select in the widget option?

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you maybe answer my questions? I’d like to help with one issue before starting on another issue. Thanks!

brianleejackson

The sales item widget is now working correctly, I don’t know if you did something or not? And yes I understand now how the latest items widget works. Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Have you set some of those sale items as featured or sticky? Do they differ in some points?

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register