New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Homepage (Static) Content Disappeared!!

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years by graffig.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    graffig

Hey Folks

Well I was working on my homepage content this morning using the swift page builder, once changes were made I updated the page after saving and as the page (backend) regenerated I was left with the following (see enclosed image) as if I was starting the page from scratch.

I noticed the other day it tried to do this but I didn’t update the page and quickly clicked on another page in the dashboard.

Any advice? I’m now pulling my hair out trying to remember the page structure and what was agreed by the client.

Thanks again

Graffig

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Graffig,

I’ve not seen this before. Are you able to replicate the issue, or not?.. For this page, were you purely working in the page builder, or swapping back and forth between the classic editor?

One thing you could check is the page revisions. Make sure it’s enabled in Screen Options > Revisions, then scroll to the bottom to see the dated revisions. You could then revert to a previous saved version?

– Ed

graffig

Hey Ed

Hope all is well with you guys.

Must admit there was a bit of switching between swift page builder and classic editor to manually drop in shortcodes etc.

I’ll keep an eye on it, to see if it replicates

Thanks again for the heads up on revisions – it’s the bloody simple things I overlook

Graffig

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It may be because when you change over to the classic editor, that a shortcode gets changed/broken – that would mean the page builder wouldn’t be able to to interpret the shortcode.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It may be because when you change over to the classic editor, that a shortcode gets changed/broken – that would mean the page builder wouldn’t be able to to interpret the shortcode.

– Ed

graffig

Hey Ed

Thanks so much – I’ll try and keep the swapping between the two to a minimum

Graffig

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Homepage (Static) Content Disappeared!!’ is closed to new replies.