New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Homepage Revolution Slider Disappeared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    melodysmithjones

I’ve suddenly been having so many problems with the theme. It appears that the homepage slider disappeared. Also, on Firefox my logo turned gigantic. I have attached a picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your logo size is huge. I think you should reduce the size.
    I saw that you have WP-Supercache enable, sometimes it can break all the css.

Try to turn on the cache plugins only when the site is ready to go live.

Purge the plugin cache and also your browser cache and try again.

-Rui

melodysmithjones

I would like to point out that the header options say “Upload your logo here (any size).” I have it set for 100 pixel height and 75 pixel during sticky header. Also, this resizing occurred due to my following instructions as to my other issues related to page load times. I used the Super Cache and image optimizer to solve the slow load issues and then those plug ins caused this. Another plug in I was told you use (for expired headers) made the entire site show up as wing dings. This feels kind of like “damned if you do and damned if you don’t”.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that everything work perfect at my side as just tested with Firefox. Just check attachment.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register