New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Homepage pagination not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    straitline

Hi,
    I just noticed that my pagination is not functioning on the home page. I checked some of the other threads here and redid the permalinks and checked out the htaccess, but no luck.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    New wordpress changes something in permalinks so pagination is not working at home page. Please contact at wordpress about it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

straitline

Can you tell me which at which version of WordPress this problem started?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Latest version of wordpress created this issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

straitline

I’m not having any trouble with my other sites that are running different themes with the homepage pagination. I don’t suppose you have any more info on what the actual problem is?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me another website url to check.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

straitline
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are right. You have set latest posts as home page. Home pagination works perfect if you set the latest posts as front page. It will not work if you choose any page as home page and that page have pagination.
    Thank

straitline

Very well then, is there a way I can utilize this shortcode display while using the latest posts as the homepage?

[blog title=”Current Issue” blog_type=”masonry” item_count=”10″ category=”all” exclude_categories=”-108,-197,-206″ content_output=”excerpt” excerpt_length=”20″ pagination=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin > Theme Options > Archive Options > Display Type > Choose Masonry here.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

straitline

That seems to work but it also switches to a “Older Entries” scenario instead of page numbers. This is fine, but I’m losing other control without the shortcode. Can I set so that it uses previous & next page options with the shortcode?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes, you are right, we cant get the pagination like shortcode. You can create another blog page with shortcode and just insert some posts at home page and give a link blog page.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

straitline

Since this does seem to be a problem with your short code, do you have any plans to fix the issue?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Our shortocode is perfect and work fine except with home page. Only pagination at home page is not working with this shortcode due to latest wordpress upgrade.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

straitline

Have you submitted a bug report to WordPress or taken any other action so that this might get resolved?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register