New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Homepage not loading

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    Kraver

I can not get the homepage portfolio to load up. I just get a spinning wheel. My images are smaller than yours. I do not know what is wrong.

Kraver

I removed the portfolio I had created. This would bring the website back to the original demo. It still is not displaying.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What is the problematic portfolio item?
    Did you tried with bigger images?

-Rui

Kraver

I removed everything I added to your demo. There are no images added. The demo should be working, but it isn’t.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It’s working fine to me. What error do you get?
    Try to clear the browser cache or try in a different browser.

-Rui

Kraver

I have tried in Safari and in Chrome and I cleared my cache. I am sending you an image of the only thing that shows up. It never loads the page. I have removed all of my portfolio items and images. It should be just the demo there, but I can’t even use this theme now. I do not know how it could be displaying for you properly and I just get the spinning wheel. Is there anything that can be done? Can you reload the demo for me or something?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It seems fine to me as tested with firefox and Chrome. You need to check with another machine device. Screenshot attached.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kraver

Ok, I tried on a different computer and with chrome. I also called my web host and they told me they could not get it to load, either. If I go to http://www.kellyannraverdesign.com/wp I get a message that the site is under construction. But, if I go to kellyannraverdesign.com/wp/wp-admin, and go to visit site, all we get is a spinning wheel. This is not just on my computer.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Try in Chrome in Incognito mode pressing Ctrl + Shift + N
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdf2fb35xt3fgky/site_screenshot.png?dl=0

-Rui

Kraver

I can’t get it in Chrome, but I got it to work in Firefox. Shouldn’t it work in all browsers? I was using Safari just fine and then it stopped.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Yes, but since it’s working in Firefox it’s one more evidence that somehow there is still cache in Chrome.

Beware if in your Chrome settings you are using any proxy that can also have cache.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register