New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Home page not loading in Chrome, Firefox?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    hollywooddesignpro

This is a very recent issue – it seems that the theme is suddenly not loading in Google Chrome or in Mozilla Firefox – works fine in Internet Explorer. It shows the spinning loading graphics forever and none of the large slide images or menu ever show up. Interior pages look fine except for the forever-loading menu (perhaps an AJAX problem?).

The theme is the updated version 1.9, and there are no plugin conflicts:

http://christinthecitymissionaries.com

Interestingly – the home page looks fine if you are logged in as an administrator!

Any idea what could be causing this?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks like a fancybox plugin conflict, and also an issue with some code added to the /js/functions/js.php file?

– Ed

hollywooddesignpro

Hmm – that sounds right. I don’t actually see that filepath on my end – is that within the Ability theme or WordPress files themselves?

I just overwrote the entire Ability /js folder with a fresh download but it still hasn’t fixed it.

Also deactivated and deleted my two FancyBox plugins.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks to be working now?

– Ed

hollywooddesignpro

You’re right! I replaced all of the JS files the other day, cleared the cache, and nothing changed at all. How funny that today it seems to look fine! So glad you noticed – many thanks for your help 🙂

Ben – SUPPORT

Glad it’s all sorted for you if you like the template it’d be great if you could rate it!

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register