New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Hide Price on certain Products across site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    GroovyUK

Hi,can you help with the following:

1. I want to be able to hide the price on certain products on my site, I need the price to be hidden everywhere the product appears.

2. I do not want to hide add to cart (saw the solve for this already).

3. Please consider that further into the dev of this site, I will need to be able to hide ALL prices on the site unless someone is logged in, I have an untested plug in installed to do this.

But for now I just need to be able to hide the price on certain products. On my current site that I am migrating away from we have the prices set to 0.00 for these products but I cannot do this here as it automatically labels the product as Free!

thanks. p.s. If you provide a code snippet, can you advise precisely where it goes and if you can format it as it needs to be in order to work then i’d really appreciate it.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I would like to suggest to install Catalog visibility options plugin http://www.woothemes.com/products/catalog-visibility-options/. It will help you sure.
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register