New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Hide footer for in the home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    AntonioVA

Hi there!

Fist, congratulations for such a great theme!

Second, I am going in circles with this one… I want to remove the footer for the home page only, how could I do this?

Last, I would like to apply borders via css to spb-asset-content, but not for all the pages, as it look weird.

Thanks for your help!

AntonioVA

Sorry, one more question, can I get the Swift scroll indicator to scroll to the next slide? At the mmoment it points to #

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) You can select the page template for header no footer (see screenshot)

2) You will need to get the page class for the certain page and use the css like this:

.page-id-189 .spb-asset-content {

}

3) Unfortunately not, the continue button is for when people want to skip the slides, as to go to the next slide all they need to do is scroll

– Kyle

AntonioVA

Thank you for your answers. So it would be imposible to get the indicator on the first slide to go to the second slide? That should be enough for the people to understand that there is content further down.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The purpose of the continue arrow is so the user can skip the slides, just in case they want to go straight to the content below, as it would be annoying if they had to go through a bunch of slides. However for some reason your site only has the continue arrow on the first slide, let me check this with Ed

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @AntonioVA

In the next hotfix update, the arrow will only show on the last slide, or the first slide if only 1 slide – this will allow you to advance to the page once the slider is completed.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register