New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Help to install the theme

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
    kewelin

I try but still not the same as demo. can not add an item in cart.
    I want to know what happen or please just help me.

David Martin – Support

If you want to reset your site and start again, please use this plugin: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/.

This will reset your entire site and delete all data/content. You will then need to activate the theme and run the installation plugin again.

kewelin

still not helping me ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We usually don’t do this kind of service and it’s not in our support scope, I did it once for you exceptionally.

Has I told you in the other topic I added a item to the cart without any issues, you should read the Woocommerce documentation before start using Woocommerce.

-Rui

kewelin

Yes so please just do it one more time for me I will be thanksful alot

I know is my fault and now we can not figure our how to do it please help us.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

why do you need to install it again if the content is already installed? If we did this to everybody we wouldn’t had time to reply all the support issues.

You need to read the documentation about Woocommerce before using it, if there is any issue with the theme let us know.

-Rui

kewelin

everything is mess up, please just take a look, it is not even like the demo site.
    I know this is not your job, but this is emergency for me, please help me to do like demo.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The only thing that looks different are the duplicated menus, that you probably tried to import the demo content again and it duplicated the menu items.

Just go to Appearance-> Menus and edit the menus and delete the duplicated menu items.

-Rui

kewelin

Well, just want help for that
    When We click the header shopping bag, this is not going to shopping bag.
    We also can not process the checkout.
    Just dont know why and why you guys help out.
    IF you still can not help us to re install the theme, please let me know how can we do.
    Somehow we install badly, we really need you help, or we will not waste time to each other.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kewelin

we also try the way you said to reset and install, sorry still not please help us. and let me know what should we do.
    We already delay the schedule

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The shopping bag is directing me to the Cart page.
    http://d.pr/i/labc/22HmQO3b

I can reach the checkout.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ob2dlv29pb6dxi/Screenshot%202017-04-12%2019.11.54.png?dl=0

What goes wrong in the checkout?
    Try to clear your browser cache.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register