New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform HELP!!!! Shortcode for about us 2 page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    ouidesign

Hi, i have trouble to find the shortcode to use de slider like in about us 2 page example, also cant upload the plugin for the demo content and i have no idea if the sizes for the images are important for sliders working or not. I buy the theme with great expectations but im realising that the support is very very poor and i am regreting to pay for it. Please, if somebody can help me i really thanks!!!!!!!!

http://www.medicinabuenosaires.com/demo

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry about the problems you are facing, if you explain it well I will help you.

Whats the error you got when you upload the demo XML?

If you using page builder, just use a text block

[slider slide_page=”ff-about-office” slider_type=”slides”] and use this

Go to Slides in the menu and add slides inside the post add a image, create a slide group and name it whatever you want, for this example above, the slider group slug is ff-about-office.

If you have any other doubt, feel free to ask here, we are happy to help you.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

ouidesign

Hi Laranz, sorry for the panic and thanks, you are very kind,
    i dont know if now im using the demo but i have the templates in the swift builder and im guided with that, but sometimes i cant understand the behavior for example of the tabs in my home, when i drag a text box for each tab sometimes they move and go for other tab or change everything in the page, or i want to drag a text in one specific tab and they go out of the tag box and stay floating in the page, anyway i can fixed that after several time of trying, the hehavior of that widgets is not very stable.

Now, the slides: as you can see at the home http://www.medicinabuenosaires.com/demo/
    i did what you say to me, and its ok with the covers of this magazines, but i think that white margin at the top and at the bottom are wrong, i crop them 218 x 300 and anyway they appear. Also put “no” in Margin below/top widget but nothing change. How can i fix that?

At last, can i put a color in the accordion box background instead of white?

Infinitly thanks!!

Alexia

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Alexia,

1. Can you show the link? (the link you gave is in maintenance mode, so give the WP login so I can see those. While giving WP access use this Set as private reply button)

2. Pass the login, I will check the link you gave.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register