New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Help !!! Product Image Size Problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
    danishayub

I want this size of Product Image to be displayed on the product page: W 437, H 298
    1- what should be the dimensions of the image that i upload as product image in order for it to appear as per the above mentioned size?

i have tried several images, but to no use, most of the time the mouse over zoom would not show the lower part of the image, your help is required. thank you.

kindly check: http://54.254.110.186/product/test-2/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Getting a 404 on that page.

On the product page, the image is 526px wide, so you need to upload an image bigger than that 🙂 The zoom feature will only be effective if you upload a large image (so that it can zoom properly)

– Kyle

danishayub

Thanks Kyle, but i want to use a smaller image size, how can i change this, while trying it from woocommerce settings the size doesn’t change, i have even tried the regenerate thumbnails plugin several times but to no use.

the site was down earlier, but now it is working, you can check it out http://54.254.110.186/

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you want to use smaller images then the zoom feature wont work because the image wont be big enough

– Kyle

danishayub

yes, i want to use smaller images, please help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You mean you want the image area to be smaller?

Please see: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/picture-quality-with-zoom/page/2/#post-69250

– Kyle

danishayub

yes, exactly thats what i want, i want the image area to be smaller, so i can use images which are also low in terms of file size, enabling my website to load faster.

if you have anything to add and make it easier for me i would be highly obliged.

danishayub
    This reply has been marked as private.
    danishayub

http://54.254.110.186 is the site address.

I just want to change the size of image area on product pages, i wish to make it smaller, so that if I upload a bigger image it can zoom in. if you can tell this how to do it, that would be really great.

i am even willing to pay to have it fixed. but i need it done asap.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry you feel this way however I was not sure what you wanted to do. To reduce the image size add this to your custom css:

.woocommerce div.product div.images {
      width: 30%;
    }
    .woocommerce div.product div.summary {
      width: 66%;
    }

– Kyle

danishayub

Thank you for your help, most of my issues have been solved, i would have been doomed if you hadn’t helped, really appreciated.

danishayub
    This reply has been marked as private.
    danishayub

Please advise: how can i reduce the image size of related products/ upsells/ cross sells

Kyle – SUPPORT

Of course, please open related.php which is found in Neighborhood/WooCommerce/single-product and find line 31:

//$woocommerce_loop['columns'] = $columns;
    $woocommerce_loop['columns'] = 4;

Change the 4 to 6, save, and then add this to your custom css:

body.woocommerce .has-no-sidebar ul.products li.product, body.woocommerce .has-no-sidebar .upsells.products ul.products li.product {
      width: 170px;
    }

– Kyle

danishayub

Thank you for the great help, it has resolved the problem upto some extent, i am happy with the image size, but as you can see it is still showing 4 products instead of 6.

p.s: i made a copy of related.php, after editing it uploaded to neighborhood-child/woocommerce/single-product

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register