New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Height of mobile icons and translation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    etienneg01

Hi,

I have the last date version and the last version of wordpress.
    My url is : FantastiCook.fr

My first issue would be that my icons on the mobile header are touching the top of the top bar and so, are not centered in the middle of the Header. Also the two icons for menu and cart are not at the same height. To finish i enable the sticker menu and i got nothing on my phone.

My second issue is about finding the .po of the product page review section. It’s written “There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?” and it’s quite impossible to find the string to translate. Also same for the “waiting moderation” when leaving a review and also for the counter of review when you left one : near the price its correctly translated to french “2 avis clients” but just over you could see again “2 reviews”. Please tell me where to go i looked in the date .po, wordpress and module and didn’t find anything.

One last question : is there any way as woo commerce is generating password with the email adresse with the part before the “@” to also take in count the last part of the email address. In this way the client use his full address as a login ? like [email protected] instead of test ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

for the first issue add this custom css:

@media only screen and (min-width: 479px) {
    .header-1 #logo, .header-2 #logo {
    padding-top: 20px;
    }
    }

As for the other issues, you will have to check with woocommerce for this as it is not a theme question: http://www.woothemes.com/support/

– Kyle

etienneg01

Thanks kyle,

but it’s not working. It actually worst as the main logo on a full size computer is now being resized and looking weird.

But there is no change at mobile level.

Also you didn’t answer about the sticky menu bar on mobile, which is not appearing.

Regards

etienneg01

Ok, solved, didn’t notice at first sight that you put wrongly min-width instead of max-width.

there is still a little line-height issue between the two icons that are not at the same level.

Also still no sticky header working on mobile… Sure you will find a great CSS for that

Cheers,

etienneg01

Additional infos : It’s also looking weird on iphone landscape, ipad both portrait and land.

Can you edit for me a css that would globally fix this ? i need the header size to fit the logo, and the logo to keep it’s proportions.

Also the icons on the right should match the line height of the logo and be aligned together

Best regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m not sure what you mean, it looks fine to me on all sizes now. Please take a screenshot of what problem you see.

– Kyle

etienneg01

Please see attached the landscape iphone version.
    Could you please check on ipad yourself? i don’t have one but one of my friend checked it and it apparently looks weird.

Also can you please give me a solution for the sticky header that is not working ?

Best regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you set the resized height and width of the logo in theme options?

– Kyle

etienneg01

Yes i did

regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

I would need to have access to the backend so that I can check your settings, if you can’t give me access then please refer to:

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/header-logo-menu-styling

– Kyle

etienneg01
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Try adding this custom css:

#logo img {
    max-height: none;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register