New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Header Width Not Full Site Width

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    SomeChick

Hi, there. On my site, the header width when I have the “boxed” setting turned on is smaller than the page itself. It stays the same width if I switch the theme to full width. It’s not this way in the demo. And appears this way on Mac OSX in Firefox and Safari.

Thanks again! Amazing response times and theme.

Also, if you scroll to the bottom of the page here:

http://www.livingcuriously.com/hello/about/

You’ll see a big space between the testimonial widget and the footer. I’ve looked around to remove that space but didn’t find anything. Does it have something to do with the promo box I have turned off?

Thanks!

SomeChick

Also, is there a way to rig it so the Team element doesn’t require two columns? For my site, there’s just me. Thanks!

SomeChick

And since I’m baffled by things, my home page (not linked from site yet) has a comments section at the bottom of it. I’ve removed it from the screen options, but it’s still there. To create the page, I copied the text from One Page Wonder. Was that a mistake?

Sorry to be such a pain!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

1 that doesn’t happen for me, can you show me a screenshot?

2 footer space: seems to be gone? Or seems you added an element inbetween the testimonials and the footer?

3 team elements: no that’s not possible

4 comments: Seems they are turned off now?

Cheers

SomeChick

1. I’m an absolute moron.

2. It’s not gone, actually. I just removed a dark background that was there and made it white. But don’t worry about it now.

3. Damn! Any plans to make that possible?

4. Yeah. I removed the WP code that created it.

Thanks for the help! Sorry to be such an idiot!

Melanie – SUPPORT

No problem ^^

This will fix your headlines being cut:

h3.spb-heading span {
    padding: 1px 0 10px 0;
    }

Could you show me a page where you got a team element on so I can check if I can do anything with custom css?
    How exactly would you like it to look?

If you can set up the footer issue real quick as well I can give you custom css for that.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register