Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ukieblack

Hey just wanted to know how i could make a larger header so i can use a larger logo?
    Cant seem to figure it out. Really hope you can help.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please make sure you have the v1.02 update, you can then set the logo height in Theme Options > Header Options – then the header will expand to fit the logo height you provide.

Hope that helps!

– Ed

ukieblack

Thanks for letting me know, a suggestion for the future is make the navigation menu lower in the header area so the drop down does not over lap on the header its self. Thanks again and great work!

ukieblack

Also would it be possible to have a sticky header the shrinks the logo down along with the header when you scroll down, Will this be something that will be supported in the future?

Thanks again,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you have too many menu options, you might want to use one of the other header options?

Good point, I guess it would be best to provide a resized logo height option as well – would that work for you?

– Ed

ukieblack

An option like you have in flexform, when you scroll down the header is small, there but not in the way of the content. I like a large logo for the first part but having a small header for the rest of the page is ideal. Hope you can bring that flexform functionality over to this theme. Again great work

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sorted this out for the next update 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register