Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

I’m sorry to ask such a basic question but I’m struggling to increase the size of the header (the actual logo). Is it possible to expand it across the width of the page?

Many thanks

bonglen

Agree. Setting the Logo Width in theme options has NO effect. I have a Logo 600×112 and when I set the Logo Width option to 600 the logo is NOT 600 wide in header. It is only 270.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey guys,

have you actually tried to input “600” or did you write “600px”?
    600px will not work, you’d need to type 600.

Cheers

bonglen

Yes. It clearly states to put in only the numeric value. So that is what I did, I only put in 600.

I’m not sure if any of this will make sense and there maybe an issue with a simple fix, but my CSS experience is somewhat limited.

After some very basic FireBug investigation, the issue “appears” to be a “clearfix” issue in the Bootstrap CSS files (bootstrap-responsive.min.css & bootstrap.min.css) line 9. But of course the Bootstrap CSS files have been compacted so everything is line 9, but all the clearfix declarations occur very early and easy enough to find.

When I attempted to mess around a bit with these as well as independently styling the “#logo img” as “max-width: 200%;” in the FlexForm style.css, I was able to get my logo to actually resize to 570px, but the second half(270px) was hidden underneath all the “clearfix” issued in the Bootstrap CSS files as well as some of the Nav block even though I only have 4 items in my Nav.

I’m not a wiz with CSS, but I believe there is something to do with the ongoing “clearfix clearfix:after group:after overflow:hidden overflow:auto” CSS debate. and I have never ever completely grasped the enitre “clearing” thing with inline and block floats.

I really need help with this. The site is a DEV site for a client and the URL is Protected, so please email me if you want me to send login to URL. Besides I cleared all my edits and restored the CSS changes back to default.

Thanks, Bonnie

Melanie – SUPPORT

I replied to your other thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register