New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Header, menu, and slider issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lamanagement

Hello,

After purchasing, installing, and configuring this theme I have found a few issues that I hope can be resolved. My development site link is http://dev.hairtransplantct.com using WP 3.7.1 with Dante 1.0

MENUS:
    1) I have the Top Bar Menu on the right side of the top bar. The Top Bar Menus drop downs display hidden behind the header when activated. This happens in all browsers.

2) On the Main Menu… is it possible to have 3rd level drop downs/flyouts? Whenever I add a third level, the Mega Menu is automatically activated preventing a 3rd level or grandchild flyout menu.

HEADER:
    3) The site logo behaves differently in each browser. Ideally, it should behave as it does in Chrome where it only displays as large as the header. In Firefox it overlaps the bottom of the header into the slider and page heading areas. In IE9 it displays in its full size but expands the header area. In IE8 it overlaps the bottom of the header similar to Firefox. (There are also size issues with the retina version but I saw that those were addressed in another thread and will be fixed soon)

4) After adding all my favicon, iOS, and header logo images I now can’t change them. Nothing happens when I click the “Remove Upload” link anywhere in the theme options. In Chrome, the JS console says: “Uncaught ReferenceError: fdJS is not defined” … not sure if this is related.

SLIDER:
    5) I am attempting to use the theme’s buttons in the slider just like the demo. After trying both an A tag and the button shortcode I still can’t get it to work correctly in Chrome.

When using the A tag method like this…

<a href="/my-page-link/" class="sf-button transparent-light large">Button Text</a>

… the output ends up displaying like this with extra inline styles…

<a href="/my-page-link/" class="sf-button transparent-light large" style="font-size: 14px; padding: 14px 25px; margin: 0px 0px 20px; border-width: 0px; line-height: 26px; white-space: nowrap; min-width: 0px; min-height: 0px; max-width: 100px;">Button Text</a>

6) In IE9 the part of the content below the slider is higher on the screen and covered by the slider. It looks like something isn’t clearing correctly.

I really hope we can get these issues resolved so that we can use this theme for this web site. Thanks in advance for your help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Thanks for letting us know about this, fixed for the update that we are pushing in the next few hours.

2) Only single level or mega menu is supported at the moment, we are looking at ways we can improve this though.

3) You haven’t set the logo width in the theme options? This is why it’s appearing so large. We’re also adding height options in the update tonight.

4) This was resolved in the v1.01 update, please update via Apperance > Themes.

5) Make sure you don’t have a layer style set? Should be like this – https://www.dropbox.com/s/4or8xccwqeqluar/Screenshot%202013-11-26%2018.31.10.png

6) Working fine here in IE9, can you show us a screenshot?

Don’t worry, we’ll happily resolve everything for you as quick as we can 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register