New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Header disappeared on Mobile

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    slp86
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I remember in the other thread you wanted to remove the drop shadow? If you want to add it back, remove the box-shadow:none; properties from the custom css that I gave you

– Kyle

slp86

Hi Kyle,
    Thank you for your reply. This is the deal: I’d like there to be no drop shadow on the transparent header but the drop shadow to appear on the white sticky (just as it does on options 4 and 5..). I played around with removing none and adding it to the Custom CSS- but it either removes it completely in both instances or adds in in both. I hope that makes sense?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add the pageid of the pages you use the transparent header on, for e.g.

.page-id-7517 #header-section:before, .page-id-7517 #header .is-sticky .sticky-header, .page-id-7517 #header-section .is-sticky #main-nav.sticky-header {
     background: transparent;
    }
    .page-id-7517 .header-shadow #header-section:before {
     box-shadow:
    }
    .page-id-7517 .header-shadow #header-section {
     box-shadow: none;
    }
    .page-id-7517 .sticky-header-resized {
     background: #FFFFFF!important;
    }
    .page-id-7517 #header .is-sticky .sticky-header {
    box-shadow: none;
    }

– Kyle

slp86

Hi Kyle,

Is there any way we can have a phone conversation about what it is I’m looking for? These email exchanges over the header have been going on for nearly 2 weeks and for some reason I’m not able to relay what it is I’m trying to accomplish. The transparent header needs to be on EVERY page and so does the white sticky menu. So at the top of the page, the menu is transparent, then when you start to scroll down it turns into a white sticky menu. I want it to have a drop shadow only when the menu turns white- and I want it the same way on every single page. Just as is in menu options 4 & 5.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please check now

– Kyle

slp86

Thank you Kyle! It’s look just like what we wanted.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

– Kyle

slp86

Hi Kyle, Btw, I’m submitted a few tickets on the mobile menu about being unable to edit it.. Could you please help me resolve some issues regarding that? Thank you…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Just going through the topics from oldest to newest, when I come across the topic I will do my best to help you with it. However please open only one thread per issue, thanks.

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register