New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Header Customisation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    chilledwine

Hi there,

I’m using Header 1 for my Dante theme where the company logo is in the middle of the page. Instead of the contact details on the left I would like to upload another icon/logo. How would I have to do that?

And since my header is black, how can I change the colour of the Login, shopping cart, wishlist icon to white? I tried the color customizer but nothing changed it to white.

Would highly appreciate your help.

Best regards,
    Michael

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Unfortunately to do this you would have to edit the php files, as this is not a standard feature of the theme or minor customisation, we can’t support for it. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time.

If you would like to give it a go yourself, you will need to edit the sf-header.php file

2) It uses the nav text color under color – navigation

– Kyle

chilledwine

Hi Kyle,

1. Thanks a lot for the info. Can I access the sf-header.php file in wordpress or would I have to chnage the file and import the file again into wordpress?

2. The color has already been changed to white and the main menu appears in white but the login, my account, cart on the right is still dark and barely visible. Do i have to change anything else?

Best regards,
    Michael

Kyle – SUPPORT

1) You will need to open the file using ftp, or downlaod the file, edit it and reupload.

2) Could I see your link and I will provide you with custom css?

– Kyle

chilledwine
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Try this css:

.header-menu a {
      color: #FFFFFF;
    }

– Kyle

chilledwine

Hi Kyle, thanks a lot. that worked for the Sign in and account but the shoppin cart, the search Icon and the wishlist button below are still dark…

Would be great if you could give me the cs code for that as well…

thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry, I don’t think there’s need for that css. Try changing the color gor header aux text color

See if that changes the cart also

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register