New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Have a couple of problems with the theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    charlotteaquarius

Hello,

I desperately need help with the neighborhood theme (www.charlotteaquarius.com). I will number my questions for your convenience.

1. My Home page is displaying the following warning at the top of the screen… Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/79/11885379/html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-header.php on line 142

2. How do I delete the My Account, Cart & Checkout Pages from the header menu without displaying failed to open pages, when I click on them.

3. The pictures I uploaded to the products section are extremely unfocused on the Shop page, but it’s fine when you click on the item. And, the Shop page does not display the categories on the left sidebar.

4. Pinterest and Tumblr are missing from the Home Screen’s Social Media Section.

5. Porfolio: I would like a Standard Column 4 with a slider on the porfolio page, but the pictures I have uploaded are individual and singular full screen shot pictures.

6. I am unable to link the twitter feed to the home page. When I activate O Auth Twitter Feed Plugin, I get Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/content/79/11885379/html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/functions.php on line 767.

Please help,

brandgive

I’m also getting a similar error. Where should I look to resolve the issue?

My error displays at the top of every page of my website (www.brandgive.com) and it says:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/62/11793562/html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-header.php on line 142

jorist

just update to 2.0.16

Melanie – SUPPORT

Yes please first make sure you’re using the latest version of the theme and a compatible WP version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register