New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Hamburger Menu Disappears on iPad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
    Kibana

Hi,

When expanding the hamburger menu on iPad (I’ve tested iPad Mini, 2 and Pro 9,7″), and scrolling down the menu, it suddenly disappears. I’ve added a screen recording of the iPad Mini to explain in more detail what goes wrong. This is happening also in your demo version.

http://bit.ly/2hRVmVN

A member called “glassdomain” already made a note of this issue in April 2015 but still no fix also not on his website https://glassdomain.co.uk

menu on ipad.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the video, will have to forward it to our head developer.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Kibana

Could you please provide admin access so that we can test a fix on your site?

Thanks,

– Ed

Kibana
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kibana

Hi Ed,

Hope you enjoyed the holidays.

Did you have the chance yet to test the fix?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just forward this to Ed again, since it was the holiday season we were not around.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Kibana

Says invalid username? I would test on our site, but I can only replicate the issue on yours.

– Ed

Kibana
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

The video you are sending has been removed, do you have a dropbox link or can you send again?

Kibana

Hi David,

Sorry for my late reply. At the moment I’m not at home. Will try to resend the video tonight.

You should be able to reproduce the issue though if you have an iPad. I’ve tested this on and iPad Pro, Mini and iPad 2. The menu vanished when expanded and scrolling though it. Not only on my website but also in the demo version.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. Let us know when you have it.

-Rui

Kibana

Hi Rui & Ed,

Here’s the new link. It’s available for 7 days so please download within a week. Thanks.

https://we.tl/yNDPiLNbZV

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Kibana

Please can you check now? Have made a change on your site, and now can’t replicate the issue.

Let us know.

– Ed

Kibana

Hi Ed,

What did you change exactly? I don’t see the issue fixed and I have the feeling the issue is still not clear for you guys. Again, this doesn’t have anything to do with my website specifically. Every website I’ve tested with the Neighborhood theme so far, including the demo version, has this problem..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Kibana

It was a JS change. I wasn’t able to previously see it on our demo site, but I can see it now. It seems very temperamental as to whether I can replicate the issue or not, on your site or ours. I’m looking into this further, will let you know.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.