New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante guide for setting rev slider image dimensions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jacksheo

Hi,

Is there any guide on the kind of sizes we should create the images based on and how we should go about setting image settings in revolution slider?

A bit confused what kind of size my images should have if I want full width slider. 1170px? 1920px? Or even wider to cater to large screens? But the file size will become very big.

Thanks,
    Jack

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It really depends on what kind of audience your website is catering to . If you feel your site will be viewed by ppl with large screen viewers then only you need to make it big. Best is to check the demo and use those as a reference. The ones in the demo are 1800 by 500 px .

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tahir

jacksheo

Hi Tahir,

Right now, is the theme able to display normal full screen image that will scale according to the visitor’s browser?

Thanks!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes the Revolution slider has a Full screen option also. You simply have to add ‘#header-section’ in the fullscreen offset field in the revolution slider settings and it will take on the size of the page including the header.

Thanks
    Tahir

jacksheo

Assuming I want to put in a full width image for a post/page at the header area, should I use the image element or rev slider?

Assuming I am not planning to rotate images on this post/page.

jacksheo

I could not get the image element to cover the whole width of the screen. Am I doing something wrongly or is this not possible?

Melanie – SUPPORT

If you’re putting it to the content via a shortcode you cannot have it full width. You would need to add the slider via the page options. Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register