New Landing How can we help? Atelier Grouped products problem

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    WineDesignNL

Any idea when you can look in/ fix this issue?

Sorry for being a bit pushy, but since this is a live site, my client wants a bit of an update/ idea for what’s happening.

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The supplied FTP details are not working.

WineDesignNL
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

The original reported error no longer displays or is logged? The last log for that error was: 06-Jun-2017.

WineDesignNL

Hi David,

I still see errors around the grouped products? And I still can’t add them to my cart?

[23-Jun-2017 09:43:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: grouped_id in /home/bednestn/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php on line 55
    [23-Jun-2017 09:43:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: grouped_id in /home/bednestn/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php on line 73
    [23-Jun-2017 09:43:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: grouped_id in /home/bednestn/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php on line 74
    [23-Jun-2017 09:43:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: grouped_id in /home/bednestn/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php on line 55
    [23-Jun-2017 09:43:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: grouped_id in /home/bednestn/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php on line 73
    [23-Jun-2017 09:43:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: grouped_id in /home/bednestn/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php on line 74

So the error still remains, it’s not possible to add grouped products to cart… Maybe the error isn’t in the error_log because I added a form for people to order these products instead of doing it the regular way via the shop.

Thanks so far.

Cheers – Wouter

David Martin – Support

I see, please link me to a product where you are seeing this error – apologies for the delays, I’ll get this sorted for you today as a priority.

WineDesignNL

Hi David,

This would be great!

https://www.bednest.nl/winkel/bednest-huren/

Cheers – Wouter

David Martin – Support

Great, please now re-test the product.

Thanks.

WineDesignNL

Hi David,

It seems to be working fine again. I forwarded it to my client, hope they are happy too 😉

Can you explain what went wrong?

Cheers – Wouter

David Martin – Support

Very glad to help you out.

Sure – WooCommerce made a couple of very minor changes to the file: single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php. I had to update our theme override of that file to reflect the new changes.

This will be included in the next update.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.