New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Grouped product display

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    LouisaMel

Hi there,

I would like to have some help concerning the display of our grouped products on the product page.

Indeed, the display of all the different “children” products on the page is not really nice (as there are many of them, they all appear one below the other), and we would like them to be reachable with a scrolling list instead.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, could you show me a link to what you’re referring to so I can see what can be done?
    If it requires code modifications tho I need to pass this on to a third party developer of your trust or as a feature request to the developer of the theme.

LouisaMel
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please refer this tutorial http://docs.woothemes.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/and hope that will help you sure.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

LouisaMel

Hi,

I took a look at your link but this is the tutorial I used to set my related/upsells products only and my concern is more on the display of my groupe product on this point.

Regards!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach a marked screenshot.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

LouisaMel
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am not getting your point so please explain with marked screenshot.
    Thanks

LouisaMel
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there

How have you set this up? We would normally just use attribute variables, like here: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/product/new-balance-variable-demo/

– Kyle

LouisaMel

Hi Kyle,

I selected a grouped product (the main one) and then created all the others as simple ones (each of them of a different color) and on each of their pages, in product data > linked products > grouping I selected the main one as reference.

Thanks for your help it’s exactly what I was looking for!

Do you know how to change the color of the prices? (they all appear in green)

Thanks a lot!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great!

Add this to your custom csS:

.woocommerce #content div.product p.price, .woocommerce #content div.product span.price, .woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price, .woocommerce-page #content div.product p.price, .woocommerce-page #content div.product span.price, .woocommerce-page div.product p.price, .woocommerce-page div.product span.price {
      color: #111111;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register