New Landing How can we help? Atelier Gravity Forms Product Add-ons

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    PolkaDotDesign

Hey Ed,

When I updated to version 1.52, the issues that were fixed with the GF product add-ons were no more. I had to revert back to version 1.50.

PV

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you confirm exactly what issues you had in v1.52? As far as I’m aware nothing was changed relating to this.

– Ed

quentro

Hi guys,
    I’m also having an issue with gravity forms addon of woocommerce. please fix that

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@quentro – what issues are you having? Make sure you are using the latest theme and plugin version.

– Ed

quentro

I’m using the latest version of the theme, also plugins last updates from woocommerce, GF and GF woocommerce addon.
    I have added another ticket with my shop links and more info. please check it and I would be grateful if you can fix it for me quickly as we have demo for the customer tomorrow

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please can you provide the latest version of the GF woocommerce plugin zip for us to test locally? Will check it today.

Just a quick note – have you checked it on Twenty 15 theme, and does it work as expected? Have you disabled the AJAX add to cart option in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options > Product Options?

– Ed

seoskyrocket

I’m having the same issue with the Gravity Forms Product Add-ons (GFPA) extension: products don’t add to cart, but they add fine when I switch to Divi by Elegant Themes. With Atelier, here’s the oddity:

With Ajax enabled in the WooCommerce settings, the products that use GFPA won’t add to cart. With Ajax disabled, the products that don’t use GFPA won’t add to cart, so I’m in a lose-lose.

Here’s the link to the product category that uses GFPA: https://www.pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com/product-category/custom-fabric-bulletin-boards/

Here’s the link to one of the 3 product categories that do not use GFPA: https://www.pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com/product-category/decorative-push-pins/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @seoskyrocket

If you are using a plugin that adjusts the product options, then the add to cart ajax will need to be disabled. This should still mean that the products add that don’t use the plugin, but the page will refresh when added. Are you saying this isn’t the case? If so, please disable the add to cart ajax so that we can check on your site.

– Ed

seoskyrocket

I disabled Ajax, which means that the non-GFPA category products can no longer be added to cart. Because the non-GFPA items are the best selling items, leaving it in this condition for very long is not ideal. If you’re able to provide support quickly, I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!

seoskyrocket

I should clarify and say that the issue does not happen on every computer or browser, but we have received 4 emails in the last 2 weeks from clients who say they cannot add items to cart.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm ok, so when you check it they all work fine? Do you have any caching plugins that means users may be seeing cached pages?

Probably best bet is to log a new topic with your site login details, then we can change the setting only when testing and not rely on you leaving it on. If you drop a link to the topic here I’ll pick it up.

– Ed

seoskyrocket

I’ll start a new topic. To answer your question, “No, they don’t work fine for me.” When I turn off Ajax, only the products that use GFPA can be added to cart.

seoskyrocket
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks, will talk there.

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register