New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Google PageSpeed Problems detected that slow the site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    yita33

Hello,
    I want to tell you two problems detected during the Google PageSpeed test:

One is that in the home page Im using the page builder element “Shop Products”, and the test detects that the photos of the products are big, not a thumbnail or resized photo, so it takes more time to show the page.

The other is that some resources (javascript and css) are stopping the upper part of the page from being showed until they are “charged”, so it recommends to load them asynchronously after the loading of the contents.

I dont know if Im explaning myself correctly because I have the scan in spanish, but theses two things (and more issues and recomendations about minifying javascript and css) are slowing the page to 70/100, so it would fasten the loading and improve the user experience and the google results.

Thanks,
    Amaia

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us the link to your site?
    Thanks

-Rui

yita33
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We usually use Pingdom tools to check the speed of a site.
    In my opinion the google PageSpeed always tells similar things to everyone.

Your results of 3.8seconds to load and a page size of 1.1 mb is really good to about 100 requests.

Maybe you can use some Cache plugin and serve the imgages using a CDN and it will be perfect. We also use Better WordPress Minify

Better WordPress Minify

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register