New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Google Maps not displaying on some pages – already tried new functions.js file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    bluecouches

After the latest update:

Google maps are now not displaying. I have already replaced functions.js with the latest version uploaded via dropbox in the previous thread on this topic a couple of days ago. I also emptied the cache and reloaded, but the problem persists.

The result is the same: some pages maps show up just fine, others maps don’t show, just a gray box. This is only occurring on 3 of 17 pages with maps on them.

The update also killed many of my Swift Slider Header meta settings. I noticed that the swift slider category chosen for some pages was changed to the ALL category from the previous category I had chosen.

Responsive visibility classes were also removed from some bags builder elements. I’ve manually fixed those issues, and don’t need help with them anymore… just wanted to make you aware.

Thank you very much for you help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us the link to the page where the screenshot was taken?
    Thanks

-Rui

bluecouches

The problem occurs on these 3 pages:

Lynn Plaza

Roygate

http://nwapt.com/buildings/bel-15/

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Please check again. It was missing the pin coordinates.

-Rui

bluecouches

Thank you, I appreciate that. The coordinates were in there before the update, and all of the maps worked fine. Updating the theme must have lost them somehow.

Also, when you updated those pages, I lost some of my responsive classes that I had entered in certain elements of the page. They are all visible now. It seems like every time I update a page I lose those added classes e.g. “hidden-sm”.

I’m going to re-layout the page to fix that using built in responsive features of the page builder. I used classes instead of the built in function for responsive visibility because I can use 4 sizes: hidden-xs, hidden-sm, hidden-md, hidden-lg versus the built in responsive visibility with only 3: phone, tablet, desktop.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will try to replicate that situation in my installation to see if it’s a theme issue.
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.