New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Google Fonts Missing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    jennmattern

I’m not sure what happened. I had two page open — the main stylesheet so I could look up class info for icons, and the main Pinpoint options page. On the Pinpoint options page I was entering custom css to remove the hyperlink line from linked icons.

That code worked fine. But after saving things, all of a sudden Pinpoint lost access to Google fonts. They don’t even show up in the options anymore (I can enable them, but there are no fonts in the drop-down menu).

I tried removing the custom css I added, but that didn’t fix anything. I’m not sure if I accidentally did something to the stylesheet when I was in there or what. But I can’t think of anything related to fonts that I knowingly adjusted.

Would you happen to have an idea of what might be missing to make those font choices disappear from the theme options?

If you need access to the site, I’m happy to provide it privately (need a password to view the front-end too). If you still have the old support tickets (same username as here), I’ve sent that info before, so you might have it. The domain is http://AllIndieWriters.com.

Thanks for your time!

Jenn

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Jenn,

Since we get many requests, it’s impossible for us to remember details; and we’ve also moved to a forum instead of a ticketing system, so yes, please privately reply with the password and I’ll have a look.

Sounds to me like the font-family in CSS is gone, or the lines that declare the Google fonts are missing from the theme header.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin

Support Assistant

jennmattern

Thanks. I replied to the email announcement from this post with the login details. If I need to send the info to another address, just let me know.

I’ve since run side-by-side comparisons of my style.css and that in the PinPoint download, and it didn’t seem to turn up any font-family discrepancies. I did the same with the header.php file and the google fonts info seems to match. The only thing I removed from my header.php file was the site title section because it was interfering with my preferred SEO plugin.

jennmattern
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you try backing up your theme options and resetting them? Also, test to see if any plugin is causing the issue, by disabling them one by one and checking the options again (but only after you reset them).

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

jennmattern

I tried both and unfortunately there was no change. Even with all plugins off and default Pinpoint settings, I still didn’t have any Google fonts in the dropdown menu.

jennmattern

On a side note, I also tried to restore the default stylesheet and header.php files to make sure Google fonts weren’t missing in them somewhere. Even those defaults didn’t help.

jennmattern

I just gave up and re-installed a fresh version of Pinpoint to resolve the issue. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register