New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Global header, footer, widgets and setting in new multisite blog

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    triinum

Hi!

I’m thinking of using Dante for our next project, but wondering have you run into this issue we’re having:

our client has bloggers, who create new blogs via signup.php, there can be hundreds of new blogs. All of them should have mansory blog with common header settings – header 7 with top bar displaying the same text as the others. This is a pretty theme-related issue and so I’m wondereing would you have a solution for this? Some switch_to_blor or any hook that would replicate same settings to each newly created blog?

Thanks in advance!

triinum

For example, some of the default Dante settings like site title should be removed, also, I was thinking maybe there’s a way to have blog page template with a masonry layout? I can then assign that to a front page upon each site creation.

David Martin – Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation.

We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations.

While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time.

We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register