New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Getting Following Error While Activating the theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    SABSohail

Hi, the theme uploads successfully however i get following error while trying to activate or view it.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function woocommerce_get_page_id() in /home4/navid519/public_html/testphase/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-header.php on line 37

Please HELP ASAP!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You have not enabled the woocommerce plugin. Please activate it if installed.

Thanks
    Tahir

SABSohail

Dear Tahir,

I did that and was able to activate theme, however, i imported demo content files to run my site just like how you guys have developed. However, it is not appearing anything like that, can you please check and tell me why?

http://www.thechanel.co.uk/testphase

Regards

SABSohail
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SABSohail

I can’t even add product categories to main menu navigation… Please tell how

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please see Screenshot Link: http://prntscr.com/1szhd6 . You needed to enable the product categories meta box from screen options.

Thanks
    Tahir

SABSohail

Thankyou, please tell me why are sliding images on product thumbnail on homepage not appearing? They were appearing first and now its just a static image doesn’t change when i hover my mouse over it.

Plus i need to add cart icons on top right just as you guys did, and social media icons on footer widget..not finding how to do so ?

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register