New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante get rid of category links in catalog mode…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mgma

IN the WooCommerce grid pages, it lists and links the name of each product’s category. Since I cannot control that. how do I get rid of it? I’m not finding where to do that.

same thing on the WooCommerce product pages. I can’t control where the category name links to, so how do I get rid of it.

Help!… stuck in WooCommerce land here. These link to automatically generated pages I cannot control? How does that work for anyone? I need to get rid of them then, so my visitors aren’t linking to pages I have no control over.

Thanks.

mgma

I’m kindof amazed at the control I DON’T have in WooCommerce. Category pages that are generated, that don’t exist, so I can’t style them? And I can’t seem to CSS out those links? Very frustrating.

So… does anyone know how I can, instead, forward that page? So the “product-category/stuff” page forwards to another regular WP page?

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

As you put your products in categories, category pages are created, just the same as blog post categories. What if somebody wants to browse products by category rather than going through all the products?

Anyway, I am not sure which links you are referring to, please take a screenshot.

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please stop opening multiple threads about the same thing, this is your third one. I will merge this with the other(s).

mgma

my 3rd? I may be trying to get the basic concept across. I’m not doing a good job. Let me try again.

This is a questions about forwarding a WP generated page to a different page. Do you have a way to do that? I’ve never been successful.

regarding the category links… screen shot is attached. They are marked in Red. I’m just trying to code them out… but can;t seem to find them isolated anywhere.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem, here is the solution:

Add this to your custom css in Theme Options > Custom CSS/JS

.posted_in {
      display: none;
    }

Let me know if this works.

– Kyle

mgma

You are the Man. Works great on both. Thanks so much!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register