New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Gellery not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Mik_mo

I don’t see images in gallery http://pm-ltd.ru/?galleries=lookbook and lightboxes are not opening.
    Need help, thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you update to the last 1.72 version, available in Appearance->Themes-> Cardinal details
    Let us know if still occurs after the update. Clear the browser cache.

-Rui

Mik_mo

Already updated. the problem in not only with lightboxes… check the link http://pm-ltd.ru/?galleries=lookbook I don’t see images at all, but they exist and I can click on them )) And it is not because the colour scheme, with default demo setings it was the same

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I saw something similar yesterday.
    Guess you have the new Woocommerce version? can you try to deactivate and check the Portfolio again just to check if the images appear?

-Rui

Mik_mo

I have WC 2.1.12 at the moment and going to update it now. Deactivating it changes nothing (( This bug was from the beginning. With Cardinal 1.6 defaults.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you provide us admin access so we can check?
    -Rui

Mik_mo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

There as a conflict in regarding the Ids of the post you had in your site and the ones in the imported content.

Can you check again seems ok now.

-Rui

Mik_mo

Yeah ! Thank you very very very much ! I aded new gallery and it worked okey. Looks like the problem was only with the that one from the demo.

Taking advantage of the situation what to ask a few simple qestions without opening new theme:

1. I can not figure out how to disable showing Breadcrumb under the menu” Site mane > Galleries > gallery name” beenn searching for this option in meny for more than hour and can not find it.

2. The journal page is not loading http://pm-ltd.ru/journal/ a few minutes ago it was ok and now I just see the white screen.

3. Can not figure out how to change\delete the background of this page (“journal” which I can not see now) Changing it in colour \ theme setting affects all pages expect this (

ANd thank you for the fastest support ever ))

Mik_mo

Ok ) that was prety simple i found out the solution ) thanks again = )

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

What was it?
    Any issue left?

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register