New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Gallery thumbnails nav flex-next disabled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    AptitudeLab

Hi.
    I have a small problem with thumbnail galleries.
    In a portfolio item, when I insert a five image gallery, navigation thumbnail arrows are disabled: http://www.estonoesundominio.com/tile/collection/deck/
    If I put six or more, problem dissapears: http://www.estonoesundominio.com/tile/collection/attic-one/

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see any issue as you reported . There are two images in slider but it still working next prev navigation .

Thanks

AptitudeLab

Hi. Mohammad.
    Issue is not on the main slider but on the small gallery below (on the left side). Next prev navigation doesn’t work on thumbnails.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked and found that 4 thumbnails fits at container . Six thumbnails will not fit at container so need to scroll through navigation so flex next-prev navigation will appear as needed . So i dont consider it an issue .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

AptitudeLab

Hi, Mohammad.

Apologize for my poor English. I don’t explain it well. There are not four thumbnails, there are five. That’s the issue. Flex next-prev navigation doesn’ appear when there are five thumbnails. When there are six it does.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you now .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bluecouches

It would be a huge help if someone could post a solution to this issue. It is also occurring for me. 5 images causes the thumbnails flex nav to disappear for me as well. My 5th thumbnail image below the gallery slider is permanently cropped.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@bluecouches
    – Please create a new topic about this issue with specific page url with issue and worpdress admin login detail.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register