New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante function 'sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices'

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante

Hey Guys, i just bough your theme and im havving a warning on my wordpress:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices’ not found or invalid function name in C:\xampp\htdocs\mail2click\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 429

i also installed all the plugins, and activate everything but my page keep showing that the Breadcrumb NavXT is not installed (even if it is installed and actvate)

thank you so much !

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Its been fixed and an update should be released in the next 48 hours. Its the Holiday season and things have been slow here.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Btw you can also fix this in the admin panel if you click on Appearance>Install Plugins page you will see “Envato WordPress Toolkit” You need to install and set it up with your Envato account info. After you do that the message we are seeing should be gone.

Regards
    Tahir

costin

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. Cold you please tell me if this Envato WordPress Toolkit is mandatory to be
    installed?

I’ve uninstalled it but having the message:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices’ not found or invalid function name in…

Thank you!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its mandatory to resolve this error till we release an update in a few days.

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register