New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Fullwidth Background Colored Container

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    AlbatiQue

Hey,

I would like to make a fullwidth container in color with product carousel and text block next to it.(see attachment the blue fullwidth container is what I want, got this result via firebug)
    To achive this I have put these 2 inside a culumns container.(see attached image)

I know I can not put classes to that in the pagebuilder but in the classic editor I can?
    I know I need to use alt-bg & alt-four classes but don’t know how to add them in the classic editor.
    My code is like this now

[spb_column width="1/1" el_position="first last"  alt_background="alt-four" el_class="mb0 bt0 bb0"]

[spb_products asset_type="latest-products" category="kitchen,watches" carousel="yes" product_size="mini" item_count="8" width="3/4" el_position="first"]

[spb_text_block title="watches" icon="watches" pb_margin_bottom="no" pb_border_bottom="no" width="1/4" el_position="last"]

Watches

[/spb_text_block]

[/spb_column]

But when I look in firebug it seems like it did not add the alt-bg class.
    Hope u can help me!

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    I see that your first line code is
    [spb_column width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last” alt_background=”alt-four” el_class=”mb0 bt0 bb0″]

It should be
    [spb_column width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last” el_class=”mb0 bt0 bb0 alt-four”]

Hopefully it should be work 100% .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

AlbatiQue

Hi,

You forgot to add alt-bg.
    But it works like a dream now!

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Most welcome ! I am happy that finally issue fixed .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register