New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante .full-width-text padding

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thepenster

Hi,

How do I remove the following from .full-width-text?
    padding-bottom: 50px;
    padding-top: 50px

I went to edit themes to try to edit, but it doesn’t appear. (There’s too much space above and below the “Questions? Let’s talk: 212.481.9576” on the bottom of the page.

thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to add pt0 pb0 to the extra class field of the full width text, and to remove margin add mt0 mb0

– Kyle

thepenster

I’m sorry, I’m rather new to wordpress, so I’m not sure what you mean. Can you please be more specific? When I go to edit the css in wordpress, I don’t see .full-width-text {
    padding-bottom: 50px;
    padding-top: 50px;
    position: relative;
    }

Please advise with specifics on how to add the extra class field? (what exactly do I need to type and where.)

thank you for your patience.

Kyle – SUPPORT

When editing your page, you add full width text boxes to your page, the blocks will have a pen icon to edit the settings. Click that and a modal window should open, scroll to the bottom and you will see “extra class”, in here add

pb0 pt0 mb0 mt0

– Kyle

thepenster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you point out where the full width text asset is?

– Kyle

thepenster

http://displays.adventium.net/

if you scroll down towards the bottom of the page past the images, there’s 2 sections “Questions? Let’s talk: 212.481.9576” and 3 column below.
    I would like to remove the top and bottom padding on both the “Questions?” section as well as the 3 columns below.

thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Are you using any caching? In chrome it’s fine but in firefox there is the padding

– Kyle

thepenster

Hi Kyle,

I’m using WP Fastest Cache and just deleted cache & minified css/js, which seems to fix the probelm. Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great, please remember to do this in future when you see an issue, as it will most likely be the cache

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register