New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full width revolution slider (2 on a page?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    juliewaterhouse

(Apologies if this is a double post. I checked back, and couldn’t find my original…)

Is there any way to have 2 full-width revolution sliders on a single page? I have successfully placed one at the top using the options at the bottom of the page. I’d like to also place one further down in the middle of the page. If I use the rev slider page element, when editing it, I see the message “NOTE: IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ADD A FULL WIDTH SLIDER, THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THE ALIAS IN THE PAGE META OPTIONS INSTEAD OF USING THIS ASSET.” The page options at the bottom, however, seem to allow for only one slider, and that one is automatically at the top.

If there can only be one full-width slider on a page, does it have to be at the top?

Suggestions/options welcome! Thanks,

~Julie

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can insert multiple sliders into a page using the Page Builder. Please insert the Revolution / Layer Slider asset found in the Page Builder “Elements” list.

Thanks.

juliewaterhouse

Yes, but can I make them both full width? If so, how?

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Please add a WP login for me and I’ll see if I can setup a demo page for you.

Thanks,
    David.

juliewaterhouse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please test this: http://sas.juliewaterhouse.com/slider-demo/

One slider is in the header Meta Options and the other is using the page builder.

Thanks,
    David.

juliewaterhouse

Thank you so much, David! I had tried adding a slider element to the row (with “add element” from within the row), but the Page Builder created it outside, and I wasn’t able to drag it in. Looks like I gave up too soon — I know that sometimes dragging elements where you want can require some persistence.

I really appreciate the help!

FYI, the text inside the slider asset (“NOTE: IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ADD A FULL WIDTH SLIDER, THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THE ALIAS IN THE PAGE META OPTIONS INSTEAD OF USING THIS ASSET.”) was a bit misleading.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

No problem, happy to help.

I think that is legacy text that has remained since the first release, as we have improved the theme over time with new features it has become dated.

Will pass this back to the team.

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

No problem, happy to help.

I think that is legacy text that has remained since the first release, as we have improved the theme over time with new features it has become dated.

Will pass this back to the team.

Thanks.

buddyq

I have the same question. Here is my page. I would like to actually not use the one at the top. I dont want the slider ABOVE the page title in this particular page but I still want it to go fullscreen. I have tried several options. I don’t know what is needed. Can you please clue me in?

http://thequaidgroup.com/luxury-austin-homes-for-sale/

David Martin – Support

@buddyq – where do you want the slider? Within the page itself? You would need a slider asset within a Row set to fullwidth.

buddyq

Yes, within the page itself where you see the slider again. It’s at the top of the page and then AGAIN where I would actually like it.

The top one I added via meta settings. The second one I put in via Swift Elements. How do I do a row fullwidth? Maybe thats what I’m missing and I was actually looking for in case I was missing something but I couldn’t find it.

David Martin – Support

@buddyq – please add a WP login for me to check your page setup.

buddyq
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Your Page Builder is not working?

Cab you disable all plugins to eliminate the conflict?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register