New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Full Width, No More

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    CFi

After making theme update and Swift page builder update there are rows on pages that are no longer full-width when they were before. I tried looking at other forums, but they either got set to private or something to do with custom JS. We do not have any custom JS currently. Let us know how we’re to resolve the issue. We notice it on the following pages:

Home

Custom Homes

Additions

David Martin – Support

Please set the Row to Fullwidth:

CFi

Thanks! That fixed most of it. Oddly enough I tried this before and it didn’t seem to take. May have been a caching issue.

The only issue I’m having now is with the testimonials slider. I’m seeing a place where I can change it to be “full-width” like a row. See bottom of home page.

David Martin – Support

The Testimonial needs to be within a Row.

Thanks.

CFi

I tried putting it in a row, and changing it to “full-width”. Still no success.

David Martin – Support

You had it Fullwidth contained, stretched will do it. Take a look, I’ve updated for you.

CFi

Thanks David!

So I think I understand the difference between Full-Width (Contained) and (Stretched) now. It was strange because we used contained on the others vs. the stretched and it seem to work.

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it sorted, it largely depends on the assets you have within the Row.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register