New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Full width header as option in pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    NiO

Hi Swiftideas,

Why not add a parameter on pages  that allows you to override the full-width setting of the page header like in some other themes? I can already override most other page header options on a per page basis, but this is the only parameter that is missing.

On pages with normal width, a non full-width header looks best. On full width masonry or portfolio pages a full width header might look better. I now have to decide up front and have the same setting for all pages. I’d rather make a choice on a per page basis, like I can with the page header type 🙂

Just a thought …

Cheers, Johan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Ok will add to the list, however, again this is not something that’s ever been requested before, and we don’t want to bloat the theme with options as there’s already a lot

– Kyle

NiO

It is just a suggestion Kyle. In my opinion it would make the theme even stronger and since you already offer the page header flexibility 🙂

Thalinor

I am having the same issue, and its been fix after fix every time they update the theme.  It started off having to update the header.php file every freekin time and then finally an easier custom CSS fix.  Now that Custom CSS fix not working with the latest update.

It’s not bloating your theme by adding an option you yourself have admitted has been requested MANY times been requested by MANY customers.

I don’t need to spend my evenings working to fix these issues after spending my day working.  Can you PLEASE add the damn full screen banner option?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry @Thalinor but I think you may be referring to something else? What do you mean by full screen banner?

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register