New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full width clickable block with text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Shreyans

Hi, I was wondering how can I get the full-width text block similar to the “Ready to take it to the next level” on your demo page (right before the footer). I like how the block changes color on hover and the whole block is clickable.

I could not find it even when I loaded the demo content on my wp installation.

thanks.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its the Full width Text box from the Swift builder elements with an alt background.

Thanks
    Tahir

Shreyans

Hi Tahir, I get it that its full width text box. I can successfully create this block with a background color of my choice. But how can I make it so that it changes color on hover and make the whole block clickable?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’m afraid that’s not built in, you could add the raw html code the builder creates for that section and add a link around it, afterwards you would create custom css to change the looks on hover.

It’s a bit of a fiddling but if you’re ready for it I’m sure you can get it done 🙂

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register