New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full screen video button – In Revolution Slider?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    PlayDesign

I’m looking to have a button in one of my slides (Revolution slider) which would bring up a full-screen video. Is this possible in any way?

I would love to just have the Play button that appears from the shortcode you have listed on the Dante Documentation site.

Is this possible?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m not sure I haven’t tested it, add the shortcode to a page, copy the shortcode and paste in your slide

– Kyle

PlayDesign

Of course!

Silly of me, but I just assumed it wouldn’t work and that I might need a special link to activate the full-screen video. But the shortcode actually worked perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks you Kyle!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

PlayDesign

Hi, sorry to bother you again!

Seems like the shortcode didn’t work as well as I thought. The function of the shortcode works, and it displays the play-button like I wanted to.

The only problem is that revolution slider isn’t able to change to that slide when the short-code is in.

Is there a way to get a link that works the same way as the shortcode play-button. A link that will open the video in full-screen mode?

I would be very happy if there was a fix to this, because I’m due to send this website to my client for review soon.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you provide your link so I can check what you mean?

– Kyle

PlayDesign

Nevermind. Found a way to do it.

I first tried using:
    [sf_fullscreenvideo type="image-button" btntext="" imageurl="g" videourl="https://www.youtube.com/...."]

Which resulted in the slider not changing slides.

What worked was to inspect the HTML of a page where I’ve used the same shortcode, where I got hold of this code:
    <a data-video="http://www.youtube.com/embed/....autoplay=1&wmode=transparent" class="fw-video-link fw-video-link-image " href="#"><i class="ss-play"></i></a>

Which worked perfectly.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register